1. Club members are eligible to check out one required reading book at a time. The checked out book may be exchanged for another required reading book with one week of advanced notice. No exceptions. This is to ensure the availability of the required book.
2. In order to enroll, students must provide a valid student ID or other record of school enrollment, their school name, and a contact email or phone number. Once available, their current Literature or English teacher’s name and a copy of their class reading list would be greatly appreciated.
3. Membership costs $14.95 for one school year subscription for one student. Membership is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
4. Club members will receive a membership card that must be presented, along with a valid student ID or photo ID, in order to utilize the program’s services. The first time a membership card is lost, another will be provided free of charge. Any successive card replacements will cost $1.00.
5. A checked out book may be purchased for half of its marked price.
6. If a book is lost or damaged such that it is no longer useable, it must be purchased for half its marked price.
7. If a student’s reading list is updated, the updated list must be presented to a Welcome to the Bookstore associate to ensure the availability of the books on the student’s updated list.
8. Any checked out books must be returned by the end of the subscription period. Any books not returned by the end of the period must be purchased for their marked price.
9. Welcome to the Bookstore is not responsible for the content of any book checked out in this program. If content on a reading list is questionable, Welcome to the Bookstore reserves the right to request confirmation from the teacher given at the time of enrollment within the program.
10. This program is open to Colorado students grades K-12.
11. Club membership does not include shipping and handling to the club member’s address. Club members may pick up the required reading book in-store, free of charge.
12. Welcome to the Bookstore reserves the right to alter this document at any time. If the policy is altered, any current member’s policy will not be affected.
Note for Teachers/School Faculty:
Welcome to the Bookstore may provide vouchers for free Welcome to the Scholar’s Club membership and are limited. For additional details, please contact management at firstname.lastname@example.org. Teachers may also send their required reading lists to this email address, to ensure the availability of the books.
 A “required reading book” is defined as a book listed on a student’s class reading list.
 Welcome to the Bookstore associates reserve the right to define “damaged”.
 Welcome to the Bookstore associates reserve the right to define “questionable” content.